Deputy Dean, Administrative & Financial Affairs of School of Pharmacy.
Isolation and structure elucidation of secondary metabolites by means of 1D & 2D NMR, Mass, IR and UV spectroscopy
Study of Flavonoides and Pharmacological effects of Iranian native plants such as Crataegus spp.( C. meyeri A. Pojark , C. atrosanguinea A. Pojark, C. curvisepala Lindman , …),Stachys inflata , Stachys schtcshegleevi , Scutellaria platystegia,…
Investigation on Botany , Traditional and Folk Medicine of Azarbaidjan province.
Triterpenoids and Steroidal saponins of plants that growth in Azarbaidjan province and semi-synthesis of steroids.
Pharmaceutical technology ( new formulations with herbal extracts , ... ).
Method development in HPLC analysis of secondary metabolites.
PharmD: 1989, in Pharmacy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran.
PhD: 1998, in Pharmacognosy, from:above mentioned address
Post-Doc: 2005, in Bioactivity screening of Natural products, from : School of Pharmacy, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, Scotland
Employment and teaching Experiences
1991-1998: Instructor in Pharmacognosy
1999-2005: Assistant professor of Pharmacognosy
- Anti-inflammatory and anti- leukocyte accumulation effects of Stachys inflate in carrageenan and formalin-induced paw oedema in the rat .
- Study on polyphenols of Crataegus spp. wildly growing in Maragheh and Urmieh.
- Effects of hydroalcoholic extract of Crataegus meyeri A.Pojark on rat cardio-vascular system .
- Study on the Anthocyanins of Ribes berbrestainii.
- Formulation of the glycyrrhizin into creams and evaluation of its in-vitro releases from cream base.
- Processing of Silybum marianum extracts growing in Iran and evaluation of their value for drug production.
- Isolation and structure elucidation of phytostrogenes existing in Iranian legumes.