Pharm. D: Faculty of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, 1997
1. Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta (Canada): - 1 year
2. Kinetana, Inc. (Canada): - 1 year
PhD: Faculty of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, 2003
Description of Research Program:
My research has been focused on:
- Design, development, and evaluation of controlled-release drug delivery systems
- Improvement of drug dissolution characteristics and bioavailability.
In recent years my investigations are extended to the:
- Applying a physiologically based absorption and kinetics model to bioequivalence study of drugs
- Bioavailability classification, evaluation, and in-vitro and in-vivo correlation of (as per FDA guidelines) of oral, topical and novel drug delivery systems
- Prediction of the plasma concentration profiles of orally administered drugs in human on the basis of Gastrointestinal Transit Kinetics, Segmental Dissolution and Permeability.