Research experiences and interest
- Analytical Toxicology, Mechanistic aspects of chemical carcinogenesis, oxidative
- stress, and chemo-prevention aspects of disease control using herbal preparations.
- Predictive Toxicology and Environmental Monitoring, Risk Assessment and Safety evaluation, Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology.
- In vivo assessment of mutagenicity (genotoxicity) associated with drugs and chemicals
- D. Pharma- (1982) and B.Sc (BZC)- (1985) from the Kakatiya university andhra pradsh- warangal, India.
- M.Sc (Bio- Inorganic Chemistry)- (1989): Himachal pradesh university- Simla, India.
- M.Sc (Biology )- (1991): Kanpur university uttar pradesh- Kanpur, India.
- Ph.D (Medical Toxicology)- (1997): Institute of history of medicine and medical research, Hamdard university, New Delhi, India.