1. Mashayekhi SO. An introduction to Clinical Pharmacy, Pharm-D Education program, Iran, September 2006.
2. Mashayekhi SO. Informed Consent, Ethics education program, Iran, October and Febrouary 2006 & Oct, Nov, Dec 2007 and Jan 2008.
3. Mashayekhi SO. Hospital Pharmacy, Hospital pharmacists Education program, Iran, Feb 2008.
4. Mashayekhi SO. Good Clinical Practice. Bioequivalency workshop, Tabriz, Iran, Aug 2008.
5. Mashayekhi SO. Pharmacovigilance, Education Program for Nurses. Hematology and Oncology Research center. Aug. 2007.
6. Mashayekhi SO. General Roles in Patients conseling, Education Program for Pharmacists. School of Pharmacy. April 2009.
7. Mashayekhi SO. Hospital pharmacy and Patients conseling, Education Program for Hospital Pharmacists. NPMC. 2009.
8. Mashayekhi SO. Pharmacoeconomy, Education Program for Hospital Pharmacists. NPMC. 2009.
9. Mashayekhi SO. Future of Hospital pharmacy, Education Program for Hospital Pharmacists. NPMC. 2009.
10. Mashayekhi SO. General Roles in Patients conseling, Education Program for Pharmacists. School of Pharmacy. April 2009.
1. Pharmacy Doctorate (PharmD) 1988-1993, Pharmacy Faculty, Tabriz University of Medical Science, Tabriz, Iran.
2. Diploma in Therapeutics (2001): Pharmacology, Toxicology and therapeutics Dept, College of Medicine, University of Wales, UK.
3. Certificate of Biomedical Research Methods (2001): College of Medicine, University of Wales, UK.
4. Ph.D (2000-2005): Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics, Wales College of Medicine, Cardiff University, UK.
1995-1997: Production and Laboratory manager of Zahravi Pharmaceutical Factory, Tabriz, Iran.
2005- Present: Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics at the Pharmacy Faculty, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz, Iran.
Head of Clinical Phatmacy Department: 2008-now
· 1993- present: Iranian pharmaceutical society.
· 1993- present: Iranian medical society.
· 2006- present: Iranian association of pharmaceutical scientists.
· 2006- present: Research Committee of Food and Drug Department, Tabriz Medical Sciences University.
· 2007- present: Novel Drug Delivery System Society.
· 2007- present: Hematology and Oncology Research Center
· 2007- present: Asian Association of Schools of Pharmacy
Clinical Trials, Medical Ethics, Pharmacokinetics, Drug Monitoring In Human Plasma, Pain Management, Morphine and Its Metabolites, Medication Use, Community Pharmacy, Hospital Pharmacy
· Awareness among pregnant women of the effects of drugs on the fetus and mother.
· Study of taurine as a biomarker of patient’s recovery after stroke.
· Study of taurine as a biomarker of in addicted patients and during withdrawal.
· Study of statins side effects in cardiovascular patients.
· Study of taurine as a biomarker in lung cancer patients.
· Analgesia use and pain assessment in the intensive care unit after heart surgery.
· Pharmacoeconomy and pharmacovigilance in thalassemic patients.
· Pharmacoeconomy and pharmacovigilance in hemophilic patients.
Reviewer for Journals:
1. Pharmaceutical Sciences, Journal of Faculty of Pharmacy, Tabriz, Iran
2. Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition.
3. Pharmaceutical Development and Technology
4. Maternal and Child Health Journal
5. Pharmaceutical Biology